WELCOME

Just a quick welcome to our blog. I cant promise that it will be anything exciting, but we will keep you updated with what is happening in our world.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well i am back already, i didnt think that i would make it back so soon. Lunch didnt happen bit of a bummer, will do it tomorrow instead, cant wait for that. So i thought i better get straight back on here and finished what i started.
Lets start with my netball. I continued to play while i was pregnant and we went through to win the GRAND FINAL!!! YAY for us!! We have been in 5 of the last 6 grand finals and this is the first on that we have been lucky enough to win.

I was even lucky enough to get the coaches trophy to. I was so happy with that as i tried really hard this year and got my fitness to a level it has never been before. i really tried hard and that proved to get harder at the end of the year, being pregnant and all. I was a bit dossapointed that i couldnt celebrate like i wanted to but it was a sacrafice that i had to make. I just cant wait until i tshirts are all made up as these things dont come around too often. I am going to treasure it.

No comments: