WELCOME

Just a quick welcome to our blog. I cant promise that it will be anything exciting, but we will keep you updated with what is happening in our world.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ON THE FARM!

So it is almost harvest time here, the weather hasnt been as nice to us as we would have hoped. Would have liked a lot more rain, but these things happen. So i guess it will be back to delivering luch to daniel on the tractor every day. YAY!! it is not one of the best things to do, just a bit annoying. Never Mind. I guess it is all a part of the job and that is what farming is all about. I dont know if we will ever own any of our own land. Would like to maybe....i would really like to have my own house, that is my goal. A farm actually came up for sale and the house and surrounds that come with it are great they would fit all that we need in, only a small bit of land to start with too. I thought it would be a good idea to look into but then daniel said that the land isnt real good soil so it isnt worth it......bummer!! sounded good at the time.

No comments: