WELCOME

Just a quick welcome to our blog. I cant promise that it will be anything exciting, but we will keep you updated with what is happening in our world.

Monday, October 29, 2007

PUFFED OUT!

Ok So it has been nearly three weeks since i have posted i am sorry, but you want to know how i am I AM EXAUSTED!!!!! I have been involved in a minature deb ball here in Rudall. I didnt do a lot for it other then ....be the photographer!!! OMG, i was shocked when asked to do it, although it was a privledge, i was sooooo nervous never doing anything like this before. Dont get me wrong professionall photography is something i have always wanted to get into but it is the first thing i have done, and wow what a blast.

Ispent three days of last week helping to set up the venue for the night and watching practices so that i could work out photos to take. Then the day leading up to it i was so nervous that i didnt eat a lot and this wasnt real good. Once i started snapping away with the pics i felt really good. I took lots of photos and i think they came out really well. I guess the more i do this sort of thing then the more i will know and learn, and the better i will get. But in the end it worked out well!! YAY for me. I have had a couple of mothers call and tell me that they thought i did a wonderful job and that makes me feel good a bout it too. So on to bigger and better things....i Hope!!

The whole job just took a lot out of me but it was all good in the end!!

No comments: