WELCOME

Just a quick welcome to our blog. I cant promise that it will be anything exciting, but we will keep you updated with what is happening in our world.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

That is enough about the farm, what else can i tell you all. I have spent the last week cleaning my house, and yard. We planted a vegie garden which i have been so excited about, just hope that i can get some vegies out of it. We did that on our anniversary....which by the way did i mention that i was a little spoiled and got an eternity ring, 18ct gold with 8 princess cut diamonds, it is just beautiful:)

I have been lucky enought to spend a bit of time in my scrap room over the last few days, now that i can get in there. I am getting a couple of my albums up to date and then i am going to go for it and get scrapping what i want to do. And i have some OTP's that i want to do and then start on the chrissy presents which i need to start thinking about seen as though christmas is only around the corner. Speaking of i wrapped all of my christmas presents last night. Only 2 more to buy and a couple of things to make and i am all done. Thank god.


I guess i better update you all on my pregnancy too. I am.......hang on i have to work it out......i will be 20 weeks on friday. I cant believe i lost count already, and believe me i am growing. The doctor situation is all messed up here at the moment so it is a bit daunting as to what is going to happen. I have booked an appointment to see the doctor in whyalla. But i cant get in there until the 29th of october either and that is the date of our first ultrasound!! i cant believe it, so it will be a bit past the 20 week date but there isnt much else i can do about it. I guess we have to do what we can. I am looking forward to that. Daniel keeps laughing and telling me that we will have twins....he is just stirring i guess we will soon get that straight. I must take some photos of me soon, i never took photos of me pregnant with the other kids.... i dint know why?? so i look forward to scrapping that a bit too.


Here is a peek at one of the latest pages i
have done. It is of seth for a monochramatic
challenge, it was intersting to try something
different. I will post a few more once i get them done over the next few days, i am going to go on a SCRAPPING SPREE!!

1 comment:

Tianne said...

I am so impressed, organised for Christmas already, WOW!

Congrats Carlie, past half way now!!!I'm sure everything will be ok, but it's a shame you don't have much choice about the Dr situation. Take care XX