WELCOME

Just a quick welcome to our blog. I cant promise that it will be anything exciting, but we will keep you updated with what is happening in our world.

Monday, January 21, 2008

WOW, here i am, back again. I feel a bit bad that i havent been in for a while but catching up on other blogs and seeing that it is that time and everyone else hasnt been updating either makes me feel a whole lot better.
I guess i should start and say to all happy new year. It is making its way through the month very quickly now. I cant believe how quickly the last year dissappeared. And the beginning of this year is booked up to the hilt, so it is going to dissappear before we know it too.
So we had a really good christmas, quiet but nice. Kids had a ball and I was very spoilt myself. Go a Click N Kut Element!! OMG..... I couldnt believe it. Just trying to work it out now and get used to it. I just love that there are no limits with the machine. Even thought i might be able to start a little something (online shop) or something to sell chipboard and die cuts etc and make them to suit what individuals want. Will have to think about it all a bit more though!!

Had some fabulous family photos taken just before christmas. Had a friend take them and WOW they came up beautifully.
I have never had a real family photo taken, i am always behind the camera, so it was great to have someone do a small photo shoot for us.

Arent they just Georgous!!! I have enlarged and framed these photos and put them on my wall for all to see. They make me smile every time i look at them. It is just nice to be able to get some with me in them too!!


















No comments: