WELCOME

Just a quick welcome to our blog. I cant promise that it will be anything exciting, but we will keep you updated with what is happening in our world.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hi Out There

Hi to all of you out there. I am stepping way outside of my comfort zone and trying something different. I just hope that i am doing the right thing. I decided that i was going to set up a blog in order to help people stay in touch, but also to help promote my business, as an Independant Herbalife Distributor. This post is simply for me to see if i have done the correct thing and how is ends up on the page i have no idea. Dont feel bad if you are laughing at me right now, cause i am laughing at me, i never thought i could feel so stupid. I thought that i had a pretty good idea on how to go about using computers and simple step by step instructions, but i guess this has showed me i still have a lot of learning to do. ROFLMAO.

1 comment:

W. said...

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Lemme be the first to comment on your new blog! Well done Carlie! Woohoo! Welcome to the blogger world! :)